About me

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Autumn Glam

The autumn months are finally upon. It so cliche but i cant bloody believe its October!! Where has 2016 gone. Im not a fan of the cold as most of my outfits tend to get hidden by a big coat because i cant ever bring myself to brave how cold it will be without it.

So i thought i would create an outfit that you can actually brave the autumn/winter months in..... WITHOUT A COAT! Okay so lets kick things off with this gorgeous teal sequin top. I got this in the Topshop sale a couple of months ago and it cost me £8!! It was the biggest bargain ive ever found. In person this top is so heavy and has a super thick lining on the inside so it keeps you so warm yet still glam! This top is one of my favourites for the colder months.
Then these black jeans from Miss Foxy went perfectly with this top. They are super tight and make my legs look way better than they actually are. On my feet i thought these criss cross New Look heels would be perfect. They arent too high but still add that dressy feel to the outfit.
If the weather was super cold i would have added my leather jacket but this outfit alone is warm enough on its own at the moment. And hey if you arent warm enough stick a vest underneath this top no one will ever know!
Whats you got to look for the colder months?
Hope you enjoyed this post! leave me your thoughts below!
SHOP THE POST:
(Apologies alot of this outfit are no longer available but i will post some similar items for you)
Similar Topshop Teal Top
Miss Foxy Black Jeans
New Look Strappy Heels


6 comments:

  1. That top is stunning you look beautiful! And that's such a great find got £8 😻 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top looks great, but I can't imagine wearing shoes like this in the cold weather haha but it looks good for a photoshoot :D

    xo Honey - Royal Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this top! Such a good bargain, and it looks like it would be so versatile

    Charlotte | www.shoestringchic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe what a bargain that top was, it's gorgeous! You look beaut girl!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit idea! I top is stunning and I love those heels! Well done! xo

    Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love top it's such a pretty colour!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx