About me

Thursday 18 June 2015

Minnie Mouse adventures, Sorrento Part 3 🇮🇹

Hi guys, hope you are all having a good week! It's finally time for me to share the final part of my trip to Sorrento with you all, and I hope I've saved the best till last.

Outfit number 6 is a dress I have had in my wardrobe since the Topshop January sales and I've hardly been out to wear it! So I thought why not debut it in Italy. I love the lasered detailing, contrasted with the neon green. The shape of the dress also gave the illusion that I actually had a pair of boobs which is also a bonus! I paired this with my faithful metallic River Island sandals and silver Truly Madly Deeply Bridal ring. The clashing of colours and textures I felt really worked and helped me feel a little bit more tanned! Then for my final outfit of the holiday I had to show of my new matching two piece from Quiz again. I'm obsessed with the colours and the amazing details around both the top and shorts. I paired it with my tan Primark flats and rose gold Truly Madly Deeply ring. That night we went back to our favourite resteraunt Pizzeria Aurora and I had the most amazing seafood pasta (the picture says it all). It was a lovely last night filled with delicious food and delightful cocktails, and the beautiful last glimpses of the wonderful town of Sorrento. Hope you all enjoyed me sharing my trip with you, I've loved it and leave any comments you feel. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx