About me

Sunday 21 June 2015

Denim skirt

Time to get back in the swing of real life after my amazing trip to Sorrento and what better way than a spot of retail therapy! It was time for me to buy a real denim skirt( I don't know why but I've just never owned one!) and this Topshop one was perfect for me.

I love the button detail down the front and how it slightly flairs out gives us slender girls a bit of shape. Since the weather, again isn't the warmest I paired it with my knitted long sleeved crop top from River Island, it keeps me warm and goes perfectly with my new skirt! My new fringe New Look boots and watermelon purse add my own personal touches to the outfit, I love fringe and quirky items to jazz up an outfit. Hope you all enjoyed and comment below. Have a great Father's Day everyone!
BUY THE SKIRT HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx