About me

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Summer prints

Happy Tuesday guys! I was deciding what to wear this morning, and we all know this is the hardest decision we will make all day, I found this River Island beauty that I had totally forgotten about! I love Peter Pan collars and this mixed with the amazing pattern on this top make it an amazing piece.

I've worn it with my many things but I decided that today I would wear it with my faithful denim shorts again from River Island. I love the zip detail they have down the side, and the fact that they are high waisted as I do like a good crop top but don't like exposing to much stomach! Tights are always essential when the weather is as unpredictable as ours and then to finish the outfit off I added my grey brougues from Primark. I felt this outfit was a mixture of preppy and summer all in one. Please comment below let me know your thoughts, i really appreciate it. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx