About me

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Minnie Mouse adventures, Sorrento part 2 🇮🇹

So sad to be back in England, but I now finally have the time to share the second part of my holiday with you all. But there is so much to tell you I am needing to make this blog a trilogy!

 One thing I love about holidays is a good neon bikini, and in this part of my blog I'll show you my 2 favourites. My pink and orange accessorize one and my other is neon green and from primark. They always give me that holiday feel no matter how white I remain! (I'm still white after a whole week in over 30 degree heat!). I paired my accessorize bikini with my favourite River Island cover up I bought last summer, it's easy just to throw on to go for lunch round the pool. This is now when I discovered the beauty of Parma ham and mozerella. I mean wow. It's an amazing combination and I had it ever day I was in Sorrento, I think I may be slightly obsessed! My 4th outfit of the week was an adorable of the shoulder almost like tunic style, long sleeved dress from, of course River Island. It was just the right length for me and paired with my Truly Madly Deeply Jewellery and New look fringe heels it all combined perfectly. That night we went to my favourite resteraunt in Sorrento, pizzeria aurora. The pizza is made from a real wood oven and the pasta is all homemade. Set outside it was a real authentic Italian experience and would highly recommend you try it if you are ever in Sorrento. Outfit number 5 had a bit of a boho feel, with my floral topshop skirt, black lace river island top and my gold new look headband. This also paired with my black fringe Steve Madden bag pushed the look really over the boho edge, I loved wearing something different than my usual matchingness! That night we decided to eat by the sea, so of course what better thing to order than fish, and my gosh it was delicious. I ordered swordfish in a butter sauce and it literally melted in my  mouth and looking out over the ocean, knowing it had been caught fresh that day made the experience all the more special. Then as if the night couldn't get better, we found a little gelato shop that topped crepes and waffles with they're homemade ice cream. So I had a crepe with amaretto and forest fruits ice cream and I honestly felt like I was in heaven for that 5 minutes! It was bellismo! Hope you all enjoyed and again photos are in order of days. Part 3 will be up soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx