Having been part of this lovely little blogging world for a whole year now i feel like i have picked up some big blogging habits so i thought i would share them and hope this post is something most of you can all relate too.
1. Looking up a restaurant before you go to check it has an Instagram and Twitter page
2. Applying a full face of make just to take blog photos and the taking it off immediately afterwards.
3. Buying some new make up or clothes and not being able to use or wear them until you have blogged about them.
4. Being told off by all close relatives for always being on your phone, hey blogging takes up a lot of time.
5. Taking a photo of the same thing just from different angles, then running out of storage.
6. Links in to the last one, but when you realise you have no photos that are instagrammable and dont know what to do with your day.
7. Always using the excuse of buying something as-" I need this for blogging purposes", when in reality you spend most of your day in joggers with hardly any make up on.
8. Not eating your meal for about 10 minutes, until you have taken a photo and edited the hell out of it.
9. Hating the whole day because of the shit lighting, all you want is 10 minutes, but no England will be forever dull.
10. Buying pointless items just so they make your flat-lays look super pretty, i have so much crap i will never ever use again.