About me

Sunday 27 March 2016

Ladies Day Decisions


I can only imagine how amazing it would be to attend Ladies Day at the Grand National, i would be in awe of all the stunning outfits on show.
My mum always talks about the crazy hats and how people compete to look the best, it sounds like a whirlwind of a day. So Ladbrokes contacted be and asked me to take part in their Ladies Day challenge of creating an outfit perfect for the event, but as you all know im not great at just choosing one thing. So i`ve decided to do two different kinds of looks. One is high street the other is designer, just from these two picture below can you tell which is which?
Tough right? 
Okay ill leave the links below to each of the looks! and calculate the total of both outfits so you can compare the difference! Let me know if you were right! My personal favourite is the blue jumpsuit, im loving pastel colours for spring and the gold details make this look super sophisticated without being too in your face. If you like this post, please could you vote for me on Ladbrokes website i would be so grateful! Just Click HERE scroll down and find the image of the right outfit, click on it and vote for me.
From Left to Right:

Look 1- DESIGNER

Oscar de la Renta floral Dress

Gianvito Rossi White glitter court shoes

Sophie Hulme Pink Bag

Siggi Mesh Bow Fascinator

TOTAL- £3,490

Look 2- HIGH STREET

River Island Blue Frill Jumpsuit

River Island Gold caged Heels

River Island fold over Gold Clutch bag

Topshop Blue Stone Earrings

TOTAL- £134.25


10 comments:

  1. The designer floral dress is absolutely beautiful, but the high street outfit is lovely and great value for money! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the High Street look! I'm so pleased that that's not the expensive option - that jumpsuit is gorge!

    Good luck with the competition xx

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was shocked at how nice it looked! Thank you lovely!

      Delete
  3. I love the whole High Street look, that jumpsuit is such a nice shade, would definitely feel comfortable wearing it to Ladies Day - omg attending that would be a DREAM! xx

    http://lisablog18.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumpsuit!😍😍 Cannot believe the whole outfit cost under £135.

    The dress and shoes are perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh it always has to be high street all the way!! I absolutely love that jumpsuit ... The colour is also beautiful!! Great looks darling !!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx