About me

Sunday 6 September 2015

Sporty, My way

The weather is really confusing me at the moment! I don't know how to dress! I can't predict how it will be, is it autumn yet? Or are we still having glimpses of summer? Weather please make your mind up. However one trend I feel can worn in any weather is the sporty look.


I have to say I am not a very sporty or even a very active person really, me and exercise don't mix. But for a change I like to try out new trends and I've grown to quite like this one. It's such a comfy way of dressing! I spotted this jumper in H &M a few weeks ago but I'd already spent way too much! Then as a treat my mum bought it for me the other day, she is such a cutie!
Then I'm not your typical joggers girl so for me comfort comes in a pair of shorts or jeans. And as you know I'm a sucker for fringe so I just couldn't resist these Topshop shorts!
Paired with my ridiculously comfy river island pumps and my new JD bobble hat (perfect for the upcoming winter months). Sorry just for a change I thought I'd use my mums car to take photos with haha!
This is my version of the sporty look! And if you like this hat and fancy buying one for winter click this link below to browse through their items http://www.jdsports.co.uk/kids/kids-accessories/hats/
How would you style the sporty trend? 

Hope you enjoyed let me know your thoughts below! 

14 comments:

  1. I know what you men about the weather- I need some more sweater type tops like this one. Really easy just to throw on

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is driving me mad! I love the hat so so much. Looking gorgeous as always lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat! I may have to invest in one of these in the winter months!

    Laura / www.smileatstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice and warm and very affordable at £12!

      Delete
  4. The jumper and hat look so warm and cosy, shame hats don't suit me haha!

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweater and shorts combo - perfect for this mad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hat! This outfit looks great on you xx

    Tajaljeh / http://lifeastajaljeh.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures look so much fun and I love these Topshop shorts. Very nice outfit Lauren, can't wait to see more of your styling posts! xx

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper is absolutely amazing! And I have a feeling that hat will definitely come in handy when winter comes!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx