About me

Saturday 25 July 2015

London Town part 2

Well part 2 is finally here, I couldn't believe how much I squeezed into 2 days! The second day began in the best possible way, my boyfriend waking me up to ask if I wanted to go shopping and we all know there's only one answer to that question.... Yes! I wore my maroon River Island flared top with my floral buttoned Topshop skirt with tights and my fringe New Look boots.


We went to Kingston (which isn't far from my boyfriends house) and as usual as soon as we got there I was hungry and as usual I wanted something sweet! So what better way to satisfy my sweet craving than a hot waffle topped with cool ice cream and sticky, delicious chocolate sauce, from Wafflemeister. I have to say if I had a TGI Fridays bubblegum daquri next to me I would have been in heaven but this was very close. The place had an American diner type of feel, which I love as I've always wanted to go to the states. I will definetly be revisiting Wafflemeister again when I'm in London.
Then we finally got to shopping where I purchased a pair of gorgeous printed shorts from River Island only to leave them on the bus! So stupid haha!
From there it was time to go and get changed to prepare for an evening of delicious food. As I knew this was going to be a big meal I dressed accordingly. Wearing my loose/expanding flared pants from Blue Vanilla (currently my favourite item in my wardrobe) with my high neck black River Island top and ever faithful fringe New Look boots. Then to add a touch of glamour I added my H & M ear cuff and Truly Madly Deeply Bridal silver coin necklace.
My boyfriend took me to the most incredible Brazilian resteraunt called Rodizio Preto. It was basically an all you can eat meat resteraunt. They came around with all cuts of meats, my personal favourite was the sirloin steak,it melted in your mouth. There was also a buffet table full of salad and potatoes you could choose from, but the meat was the star of the show. At £17 per person we definetly got our money's worth we arrived at 7:30 and didn't leave till 10! And of course I couldn't resist sampling the cocktail menu and I would recommend the green jamacian, it was filled with tropical flavours and reminded me of being on holiday. Overall the whole experience of Rodizio Preto was amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves meat!
I had an amazing time in London and I can't wait to go back, I love the feel of being in a city and trying new places. Hope you all enjoyed! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Omg those printed shorts are so nice! They look great with that top. Are those the ones you left on the bus? Sounds like something I'd do haha.

    liftthelyd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so upset I loved them! Some one in London will be happy with a free pair of shorts haha

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx