About me

Monday 1 June 2015

Teal Fever

I'm so happy it's June, in my head this means only 1 thing, 25 days until my birthday! And only 8 days till me and my boyfriend are off to Sorrento in Italy. This month should be a good one. Today's outfit is usually a dress I would go out in, but I thought I would style it down with my River Island black pumps to transform it to a daytime look.
Dress- Miss Selfridge
Shoes and bag- River Island

This teal miss selfridge dress is so easy to wear, it's comfortable and kind of feels like you aren't wearing anything, so it's great when your going out for a big meal! It has a flirty, feminine feel, with a hint of edge added with the black pumps and black, Chanel like, River Island bag. And of course no outfit of mine is ever complete without the gorgeous jewellery from Truly Madly Deeply Bridal Boutique . I'm wearing a gold leaf ring with a matching gold triangle necklace from the boutique to make the outfit stand out. This outfit is great for a change to your usually day time, jeans and a T-shirt look. Hope you enjoyed and leave your comments below


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx