About me

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Pockets and warmth

June is upon us and we still have no sun. I'm dying to wear open shoes and not have to worry about needing a coat everywhere I go! However my trusty Quiz leather and fur black coat has been a life saver this winter( and summer). It zips all the way up to my nose and is amazing at keeping me toasty warm. And the best part is it goes with everything!
Coat- Quiz
Dress- River Island
Shoes- Primark
Necklace and Ring- Truly Madly Deeply Bridal Boutique
Earrings- Claire's 
Keeping on the theme of comfort and dresses recently. I thought it was time to blog about the most comfortable dress I own. My black and white print River Island dress, not only is it totally on trend but it has pockets!! It's such a comfortable dress for day and night. It also has the perfect neckline for a necklace, so I added my diamanté silver rounded necklace from truly madly deeply bridal boutique. I also love this triangular shaped silver ring to match. Then as I do love to match everything I decided to try out my new Claire's lips earrings to go with my red lip stick, and  all in all I felt they all added a touch of glamour to the outfit. I am really into the 60s look at the minute, so I paired this dress with my patent black primark wedges. All combined together this outfit is perfect for keeping warm on this blustery day, whilst still looking fabulous! Hope your all keeping warm and happy. Please leave any comments below and if you like what you see click the shop names above to find the item you like.



1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute dress!
    http://scarlettpoppy19.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx