About me

Thursday 4 June 2015

Asymmetric Chic

The sun is finally out, and what great timing it is to! I went holiday shopping yesterday (only 5 days to go now) so I have lots of new summery items to blog about. I am in love with a website I have only recently found out about called Miss Foxy. I ordered this asymmetric skirt the other day and for the price it's amazing.
Top- Topshop
Skirt- Miss Foxy
Shoes- Primark
Sunglasses- River Island

I'm not usually a fan of long skirts as they tend to swap me, as I am not the tallest of girls, but this adds height and makes me feel very feminine which I love. And as you all know I made a Topshop wish list the other week and I finally found the green and black striped top I've so desperately wanted. Seeing it in person didn't disappoint. Yes it is a tad see through but it's perfect for a hot summers day just pop a black bra underneath and your ready to go. I also purchased 3 pairs of shoes for £24 from primark yesterday and these shoes are my favourite of them all, they remind me of the old wicker items I used to see in my grandmas house, they add a vintage feel to the outfit. Due to summer finally arriving an outfit is never complete without a pair of aviators and mine were just £10 from River Island. Hope you enjoyed and this beautiful weather stays this way, hey I may get a tan before I even get to Italy! Fingers crossed! Please comment your thoughts below



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx