About me

Sunday 7 June 2015

Matchy Matchy

Happy Sunday to you all! If anyone is at Parklife right now I'm so jealous! But to get into the spirit I thought it was the perfect time to blog about this amazing matching 2 piece I bought from Quiz the other day.
Matching outfit- Quiz
Bag & Flats- Primark
Fringe Heels- New Look
The colours all work so well together, and the cut out detail around both the shorts and the top make the outfit that little bit dressier. I then paired it with my adorable brown fringe heels from new look and matching (I know again!) fringe bag from primark. Then to make the outfit a bit more daytime I changed and wore my new tan primark flats, to show the outfit worn both ways. I'm not a fan of low cut items so it's been very hard to find a matching set with a fairly high neck top, but Quiz have and I love it. This will definitely be worn a few times when I go to Sorrento (which is now only 2 days away!). Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and leave any comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx