About me

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Striking kimono

The day has finally arrived, my brand new  kimono and shoes have been delivered! That postman knocking on the door is always the best way to start the day.

I went to the V & A Alexander McQueen exhibition in April and it was incredible. So when I found out that Oasis were collaborating with them I had to buy a piece, and this Anna Maria kimono caught my eye. The print and combination of colours is stunning. Then the added addition of the gold and blue belt, makes the kimono transform into a statement piece. And what what makes this even better is it went perfectly with my new fringe shoes! Which I have been trying to find for weeks. New look finally delivered, and these chunky heels are perfect, as I'm not a great walker when it comes to heels. They give the perfect amount of height without feeling like your about to topple over every two minutes! I paired these with my light, high waisted miss selfridge jeans and primark sparkly top. This outfit made me feel like summer has really arrived, all that's missing is the sun! Hope your all having a good week and enjoyed my post, comment below anything you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx