About me

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Chiara Ferrangi, my idol


Hi guys! Hope you all having a good week. Im swapped with revision at the moment! I have an exam tomorrow afternoon, and i know I probably shouldn't be blogging but I just need a break! So I thought what better way than to do a blog post all about my current inspiration. Chiara Ferrangi.
I was scrolling through Instagram about a year ago and I came across a stunning photo of Chiara wearing one of my favourite designer brands, Moschino and I thought this is what I want to be. Not only is she one of the best fashion bloggers of all time, named the best personal style blog for 3 years running, she has also created her own stunning shoe collection  and has modelled for brand like Louis Vuitton and Chanel. And now to top it off she was chosen to appear on the cover of the April edition of Spanish Vogue! The first ever to have accomplished that! She is a true inspiration to me. Her style is effortless, chic and yet at the same time edgy by pulling brands like Moschino off with no trouble at all. I hope one day I have the tiniest slither of success that Chiara is experiencing. Bravo Chiara your incredible! I've put a collection of my favourite Chiara Ferrangi styles! Hope you enjoyed and leave any comments below



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx