About me

Monday 25 May 2015

70's chic

Hope your all having a good bank holiday! So I thought I'd share my love of fringe again today for a spot of bank holiday shopping. I paired my new TK Maxx fringe jacket bargain (see my older post all about fringe) with my new gorgeous floral buttoned Topshop skirt.

Topped of with my Steve Madden bag and primark boots I look like I'd just been transported from the 70's and I loved it. I also added my gold necklace from Truly Madly Deeply Bridal Boutique , which is dainty yet really makes the outfit stand out. Just click on their name to view some more of their gorgeous pieces. The whole outfit is so comfy and makes you feel really retro! I also plaited my hair yesterday to make the look go even further and I love it! I wish I could wear this look everyday!
Hope you all enjoyed and please comment and let me know what you think 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx