About me

Saturday 16 May 2015

It's all about fringe

My current favourite trend has to be fringe, wether is be a bag, jacket or even a pair of shoes. Fringe can be worn on any occasion at anytime of year. I was out shopping the other day, and if I'm honest a stop in TK maxx suggested by my mum didn't fill me great shopping pleasure but what I ended up finding has fast become one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe.



TK maxx bargain buy, a steal at £20!

I was on a high after finding this so I went on a hunt for more bargains and sticking within my favourite trend I found a Steve Madden beauty

Another bargain designer Steve Madden bag for £30! 
Now that I have found these I'm currently on the hunt for a matching pair of fringe boots so as soon as they are found they will be subject of another post which will include the same amount of excitement. However for now I'll show you how I styled the jacket and the bag together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx