About me

Saturday 16 May 2015

First ever fashion blog

Love the detail on this river island dress
All River island 


My favourite summer two piece, polka dots are a timeless trend
All River island 

Perfect for daytime summer drinks
Top and shoes: River island
Jeans: Miss selfridge 







Hi fashion blogging world!



This is my very first post and very nervous as there are so many amazing ones out there already. Fashion has taken over life recently and I feel that I need to share my little amount of fashion knowledge with people. Believe it or not about a year ago I wanted to be a social worker, studying sociology and criminology at Keele university( yes I know it's unknown to the world, but it's just outside of the beautiful town of Stoke!)  and now approaching my final year I've realised my heart doesn't lie in social work it's in fashion and my release has been posting pictures on Instagram but that's just not enough, so I've decided to start my own blog so here goes! These are a few pictures I've uploaded onto Instagram that I'll now share on my first ever blog post, ahh!! Hope you enjoy, and don't judge me too harshly I'm very new to this. Oh and please comment if you like or if there's anything you think I can improve on














No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx