About me

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Fashion round up- Billboard music awards 2015

Wow I'm not quite sure where to start. It's safe to say there was definitely some interesting fashion choices displayed on the billboard red carpet. The best fashion statement of the night was the re-birth of the pantsuit, hallelujah! They are so comfy and flattering, I'm glad to see celebrities bringing them back to the red carpet. Taylor swift, who by the way wasn't only one of the best dressed of the night, also won the most awards in one billboard show! She looked stunning in a white cutout Balmain pantsuit. As did supermodel and host of the show Chrissy teigen again in a Balmain striped version.


Balmain designer Oliver Rousteing  was THE designer of the night, he was the filling of an amazing supermodel sandwich. Jourdan Dunn on one side and the incredible Kendall Jenner on the other. They were both showcasing his new collaboration with high street chain H &M ( which I am soooo excited for), that hits stores in November. But he couldn't settle for just dressing four stunning beauties he has to just add another supermodel to the list. That would be the beautiful Lily Aldridge(I cannot believe she has had a baby). She looked amazing! But in my opinion she always does. 


However for me Olivia Cuplo stole the show, I already love Ellie Saab's designs but seeing her wear one, has made me fall in love with him even more. The detail of the dressed paired with the delicate hair was absolute perfection! And not to forget her other half Nick Jonas didn't look too bad either!
Now it's time to take a look at the worst dressed, my top three fashion misses go to, and I can't believe I'm saying this because I usually love all 3 of them, Iggy Azalea, Hailee Steinfeld and Rita Ora. Sat down watching E news red carpet( my favourite channel) I watched in horror as Haliee Steinfeld stepped onto the carpet in what looked like a black and white tablecloth. It did not do Givenchy and her usual style the credit it deserves. Then not much is needed to be said about Rita oras 's outfit, the only thing you need to know is she had no underwear on. Just look at the picture and all will fall into place. And Iggy never ever match your hair with your shoes. Enough said. 
Hope you enjoyed my review, please comment and let me know your thoughts







No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx