About me

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Fiery red

Do you ever just have one of those days where nothing seems quite good enough? Well that's me today. I got an essay grade back and although it was a pass, I just didn't feel confident about it. So in order to cheer myself up I thought I would blog about an outfit that symbolised my mood.

I picked my preppy primark shirt and my favourite grey jeans( to fit with the work theme).  Then everything needs a pop of colour. so today I picked, fiery red. I love love LOVE this red River Island Jacket and paired with my new Rimmel lipstick, it seemed the perfect fit for today's outfit. Oh and I also thought I would change up the hair and do a cute top knot paired with mis matching river island earrings. All photographed in my own back garden haha. Hope you enjoy and comment what you think


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx