About me

Monday 5 December 2016

All my favourites

IM BACK! Ive recently hit a bit of a blogging slump and had no motivation for anything really so i apologise for being MIA but im back and ready to get back into the blogging world.

So i thought what better way to kick start my creative juices flowing again than an outfit post full of my favourite things. Its a mixture of fringe, a red leather jacket, high neckedness and high waited jeans, literally all of my fashion favorites!
Get ready to see alot more of me over the christmas period, the festive feeling has really hit now and my blogging mojo is finally back!
Hope you all enjoyed and are all in the festive spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx