About me

Saturday 7 May 2016

Lip & Eye haul

I've just had that feeling recently that I need some new make up, we all have it, even though we have enough we fell obliged to buy something new.

I have now found my perfect foundation see review of that HERE, so I decided it was time to get some new bits and bobs for my lips and eyes. By the way, I've said it at the end of this post too but if any of you want me to review any of these products in a separate post just let me know in the comments below.
Let's start with eyes. Both products are from urban decay.
I got the eyeshadow primer potion as I've heard it will literally keep your eyeshadow in place all night so I really wanted to try this out.
Then I thought I would break by naked palette virginity and get the original naked palette. Looking at them all this one looked like the best tones for my eyes. I'm so excited to try out some new looks with this. 


Onto lips, if you haven't heard of NYX cosmetics where have you been hiding?! Everyone has been raving about them. However I was so disappointed with their eyeshadow palette (see post here) but have heard amazing things about their lip products so I picked a couple up. I decided to try their matte liquid lipsticks because I am really loving that matte kind of finish that they create. The first is the vibrant purple shade Amethyst which I thought would go amazingly with my new hair once I dye it again. The second is a dark nude in the shade soft spoken.
Then the final product is from NARS, they have launched a Spring Summer collection exclusively in Selfridges and I couldn't resist trying one of the 3 lip shades out. They are called lip colours so I'm guessing they are going to be like a gloss. I got the shade overheated. I mean how cute is the packaging?!
Let me know if any of you want me to do any reviews of these products so you can see swatches or what they look like on me. Just leave me a comment.
Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. Oo please do a review of the Nars ones! Intrigued!! I've just added the primer potion to my wishlist today, I need something to keep my eyeshadow on! Love the look of that Naked palette too, it's so so pretty xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Review is up now lovely if you fancy a read.

      Delete
  2. Please do a review of the Naked palette! I still can't decide whether I want to purchase one, I see so many different reviews that are both negative and positive, would love to know your thoughts on it! Xx

    www.thegirlontrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love naked palettes! You just can't beat them... I have the naked basics 2 and I love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a huge fan of the Naked Palettes I'm afraid, but I do love NARS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done a review of their lip products :)

      Delete
  5. I neeeed to get the original NAKED palette. I have the third one but I just know I'd love the original! I'm dying for the new NARS Lip cover.

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good just done a review in it today!

      Delete
  6. Glad you picked up some Urban Decay. Anything for the eyes from them is spectacular. :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx