About me

Friday 11 September 2015

True Brit London

Happy Friday to you all! I can't believe it's the weekend already! I'm still buzzing from attending my first ever blogging ever on Monday! Everytime I look down at my purple hair it makes me smile! Sad I know, but hey they do say it's the little things.

So from the event I met some very talented up and coming brands. One being True Brit London. They are a nail varnish company and each of their colours has a signature British name. The concept and idea is so cool! My personal favourite from the day was Waterloo, which was a vibrant blue. The colour I was gifted with was called Heirloom and it's a sparkly gold as you can see from the pictures. It's even been featured in this Septembers Vogue edition!
I usually use a glitter polish over a base colour, as I find them a bit weak and it doesn't cover my whole nail properly, but this one doesn't need it! It's a great colour just on its own! My advice though is definetly give it two coats. The first one is okay but it really comes alive with the second coat, just see for yourself! I did the ultimate nail varnish test and did a night out with this colour on and the only damage done was my own fault by being impatient and smudging it before the were dry! I'm such an idiot at times! However besides my clumsiness this nail varnish stood the test of time, and I'm looking forward to trying out more of their colours!
If you fancy trying out some of their products just click on their name at the top to see how amazing some of the colours are!
Hope you enjoyed my first ever product review! 
I've put the pictures in order from before applying, 1st coat and then second coat.

What's your favourite nail varnish colour at the moment? 

Please leave me your thoughts below!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like this colour once its on your nails.
    Alex ox
    http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shade! And the bottle looks really cool too :-) I'm rubbish with nails - I literally have about 2 nail varnishes, they're probably both black! Haha!

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the best either I am trying so hard not to bite my nails haha!

      Delete
  3. that looks really pretty
    nice for autumn/winter to
    i have way to much nail polish but seeing this makes me want to try this one to
    Eilidhx
    https://beingeilidhblogspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour you chose, I'll definitely have to check out True Brit :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth a browse their colours are so nice!

      Delete
  5. So much love for the True Brit nail varnish colours. Their collection is incredible! Haven't tried mine just yet, but it's a lovely red shade. Love yours with the blend of gold and a slight hint of brown.

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx