About me

Sunday 20 September 2015

How to rock a Hawaiian shirt

When you think of a Hawaiian shirt, it usually involves thoughts of silly fancy dress or things that dad's try to pull off. However in today's post I've shown how a Hawaiian shirt can be a used to make a fashionable statement.

When picking the perfect shirt the most important thing is to make sure the colour scheme matches and suits your skin tone. If you have bright hair don't go for a too in your face colour! It's all about balance. So I have had this Hawaiian beauty in my wardrobe for sometime now I think the colour scheme works with my skin tone and hair colour.The print is bold but the key when wearing such a statement piece is to match it with plain low key items. Try to avoid wearing any other patterns. So I paired my Hawaiian shirt, which believe it or not is from River Island!
With my high waisted black Miss foxy jeans (super comfy, there clothing range is so affordable). Then to add my own personal touch, on my feet I wore, my New Look black fringe boots. Also when wearing such a bold shirt try and match the colours of all the other clothing items, that way the shirt really pops and is the real focus of the outfit.
Then just if it gets cold, which we know it always does in England, a black leather jacket is always my saviour. I have literally worn mine to death! It's genuine leather from River island.

How would you rock a statement shirt like this? 

Hope you all enjoyed this different advice piece! Let me know your thoughts below 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Worn this way, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shirt, looks great with the leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always need it with me just in case haha

      Delete
  3. Ooh love this! You've styled the shirt so well, considering it can be really difficult to pull off! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hawaiian shirt Store for sale provides hundreds of hawaiian shirts . We are biggest retail and wholesale of hawaiian shirts to ship worldwide. pink hawaiian shirt

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx