About me

Thursday 2 July 2015

Going against the norm

Hi guys, well I definitely didn't dress correctly this morning! I expected the sun to be shining and it to be just as hot as yesterday but no because I'm not working its raining!

But I don't care I'm going against the norm and still wearing my new floral printed crop top from H and M. I bought it the other day and the colours are perfect for summer! I wore it with my Topshop, black fringe short which I am obsessed with at the moment because they look so good with everything! And if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen my latest splurge. SOPHIA WEBSTER SANDALS! Yes I have finally been able to afford a pair( well my birthday money has!) and they are amazing! The beading detailing and wing effects at the back of the shoe make them a truly unique and timeless fashion piece that I will treasure and they are worth every penny. This look wasn't complete without a bit of bling, so I added 2 Truly Madly Deeply Bridal rings, one gold leaf and the other a diamanté silver triangle. And then to finish it off a silver coin necklace. Their pieces are stunning and this really shows that they go with any outfit, it isn't just bridal jewellery. I don't care what the weather says I'm dressing for summer! Hope you all enjoyed and leave any comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx