About me

Sunday 5 July 2015

Boho crop

It's almost Monday again! These weekends go far too fast for my liking! But I have done a fair amount of treating myself recently, and one item I couldn't wait to blog about was this cropped, boho style top from my favourite place River Island.

 I tried it on in the shop and it was far too big so I ordered a smaller size to my house and although it is fairly short I love the effect it creates. The long sleeves and the grey crochet pattern are ideal for summer. If you don't like showing too much arm off then this is perfect for a hot summers day. I paired it with my high waisted shorts again from River island, as I don't like showing off too much belly. The weather was a little bit chilly today so I added a pair of black tights and my black fringe boots from New Look. When the weather gets a bit warmer I will show how I would wear this look on a holiday or going out when it's warm here in England( very rare I know!). But I feel this top is very versatile so this is a perfect example of how it can be worn if the weather is a bit unpredictable. Hope you enjoyed. Leave any comments below and hope you all have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx