About me

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Fully flared

Hey guys hope your week has gotten off to a good start! I'm going away to Portugal on Thursday for my mums hen party (God help me I'm the youngest by about 20 years!). So I've been browsing online for some holiday clothes and I stumbled upon a site I cant't believe I've never been on before. Blue Vanilla, it's great.

I love websites that are divided into styles to help you shop more efficiently. As you know from my last post I have recently developed a love for all things 60s and 70s especially flares (Last blog post) I didn't think I was brave enough to try flared trousers but I saw these amazing black and white arrowhead flared pants on the Blue Vanilla website and I just thought they were perfect for holiday, so why not give them a go! I added them to my bag and they arrived this morning, all at the very affordable price of £20, and wow they are comfy! The elasticated waist and picket detail, make them very easy to wear and wig the colours being black and white I can wear them with a lot of tops I already  own. I tried many options on but I felt this grey crop top I bought from River Island last summer really went well with them. I also adddd my silver swan necklace from H&M and my faithful fringe boots from New Look to keep within the theme. Packing is going to be a nightmare tomorrow! But a girl can never have too many clothes! Hope you all have a good week and I'll keep you updated on my holiday through Instagram! Hopefully there won't be too many crazy nights! Follow me, fashionfollower95, to keep updated with the festivities. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx