About me

Monday 2 January 2017

Get ready with Rimmel

Happy New Year Everyone! Hope you have all had a great time over the festive period.  The best part about this time of year is being able to try out all kinds of make up looks. For me the glittery and sparklier (if thats even a word haha) the better.

Rimmel very kindly sent me a few of their festive goodies, so i thought i would share them with you and show you a few pictures of what the products looked like on me. Im in love with the Kate sculpting palette. Im not a big contouring fan but this contour shade makes a great bronzer, the blush is perfect for my skin tone and the highlighter is bloody brilliant for the price!
Wearing Highlighter and Blusher from the Sculpting Palette 
The eyeshadow palette has such a great range of shades and the pigment is great!
I do like this mascara it gives your lashes the fullness they need but it  just doesnt have the length of my benefit roller lash, but for the price its great!
Wearing Magnifies Eyeshadow Palette 
This lipstick is such a perfect nude and is such a nice everyday shade.
All these products have been part of my festive period and i have loved using them!

All Products Mentioned:

Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette

Sculpting Palette by Kate

Wonderful Mascara

Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate



Whats your festive go to look?
Hope you all enjoyed this post, leave me your thoughts below.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sculpting palette looks great. So does the lipstick :)
    Also, both looks look good on you, but I like the second one more :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx