About me

Friday 10 July 2015

Foxy fluff

I can imagine from the title you are all wondering what the heck this blog post is all about! Well all will be clear once you have read the post.

I have been dying to blog about my new floral shirt from Miss Foxy but I needed it altered. It was a tad to low for my abysmal bust line so I was waiting for a button to be added and today was the day it was finished. The print and texture of this shirt are to die for! It's so light and airy and perfect for summer, I love it! I wore it with my black jeans also from Miss Foxy and my gorgeous Sophia Webster sandals that I am still slightly obsessed with! I also recently discovered that the River Island sale had begun and I've had my eye on this teal fluffy bag for ages but I thought £30 was a tad pricy, so as soon as it went down to £15 it was mine! This outfit is perfect for a sunny Friday night out for a couple of drinks, so I paired it with my gold, dangly earrings (bargain £4 from George at Asda) and my daisy necklace again another bargain only £4 from River Island. Add a pair of sunnies and a fedora hat (mines from a market in Sorrento) and your good to go! I absolutely love this outfit it makes me really excited for he weekend. Hope you all have a good one! Leave any comments below. Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx