About me

Saturday 23 May 2015

All of my favourite things

I have recently become the social media assistant for a bridal company called Truly Madly Deeply Bridal Boutique. They are all online at the moment but are due to open their first store in Surrey very soon (I'll let you know a date when I know). And their jewellery is gorgeous.


 This one I'm wearing is my favourite, it's a dainty silver coin necklace and fits perfectly with my new river island Bardot top, which is one of my favourite top styles for summer. I've paired this with my ever faithful grey jeans, again River Island. If you haven't noticed yet, yes I do love River Island, they are my top high street shop! Again for when it gets chilly later I added my new day to night grey jacket ( River Island again!).
Please check out Truly Madly Deeply Bridal boutique, their jewellery and accessories are stunning and they aren't just for weddings they can be worn on any occasion. I'll keep posting their jewellery on my blog so if you like what you see visit their website, which I have linked above, just click on their name. Also if you like the outfit I'm wearing just visit the River Island website it's all on there (even my shoes)
This really has been a post all about my favourite things! How you enjoyed and please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Lauren king xxxxx